- experience working with library boards and governing bodies
- knowledge of budget preparation, policy development, administration and employee supervision
- knowledge of current library practices, technology and trends
- library experience in public service and public relations
- demonstrated leadership ability and dependability
Hustisford Community Library is Hiring
The Hustisford Community Library is accepting applications from qualified
candidates to fill the position of Library Director.
The ideal candidate would possess:
While serving as a center for community fellowship and pride, the
Hustisford Community Library provides quality materials and services that
support education, including personal growth, cultural development, and
recreation for the citizens of Hustisford and surrounding areas.
Click here for the Library Director Position Description
Applications (cover letter and resume) must be received by November 30
at Husty.Library.Board@gmail.com or 609 W. Juneau St., Hustisford, WI 53034