Recipe club happens every second Tuesday of the month at 11 am. Bring a recipe or a story to share! Pass around a dish or an interesting ingredient. We’ll be talking about food, cooking and everything that goes with it.
Starting June 1st we will have passes for the Milwaukee County Zoo! The passes include admission for 8, one car parking pass and 10% gift shops. These can be checked out for Three Days and MUST be returned during open library hours. (Remember that we are closed on Sundays!) Check online at www.monarchcatalog.org to see if our passes are in!
Here’s what the Policy Looks like:
The Hustisford Community Library offers transferable membership passes to educational institutions for our patrons. Each membership pass offers admittance and discounts to a non-profit educational institution for check-out at the Circulation Desk. In order to ensure fair use by all patrons the following guidelines apply:
1. A borrower must be at least 18 years of age with a valid library card, in good standing within the Monarch Library System Consortium, and a valid Driver’s License or state ID.
2. Passes must be checked out and returned to a Circulation Desk staff member only at the Hustisford Community Library during normal operating hours.
3. Passes may not be placed in the book drop; any passes returned in the book drop will be assessed a $10 fine.
4. A household may borrow only one pass at a time.
5. Passes circulate for three (3) days from the day of check-out and are not renewable. A $10 late charge per day will be assessed if the pass is not returned within the check-out time.
6. Any pass that is not returned within seven (7) days will be considered lost or stolen and the full replacement cost of $130 will be added to the patron’s record. If the item remains unpaid, the matter will be referred to the Hustisford Police Department for issuance of a municipal citation.
7. Online holds and requests cannot be placed on the passes. Passes cannot be checked out at any library other than the Hustisford Community Library.
8. It is the borrower’s responsibility to call or visit the Institution’s website for information, hours of operation, parking, and/or driving directions.
9. The Institution reserves the right to determine the rules and regulations governing the use of its passes.
10. The Hustisford Community Library reserves the right to limit the use of passes for any individual, family, or household, in the case of abuse or misconduct as determined by the Library Director.
11. The borrower will observe proper code of conduct when onsite and in possession of the membership pass, as determined by the Institution and/or the Hustisford Community Library.
12. The patron will place on file at the Hustisford Community Library a signed copy of this policy and their signature will act as acknowledgement of understanding of and agreement to comply with the guidelines listed within it.
If you have any questions, call us at the library! 920-349-3463